Nepal is beautiful small landlocked country with area of 147181 sq km. situated in South East Asia. it is surrounded by India and China. Nepal is the birthplace of Lord Buddha, only country with living goddess, Kumari; and country of Mt. Everest. It posses one third of great himalayas including eight 8 thousandar. The country has altitudinal variation ranging from 61m-8848m above the sea level, within very small width and has the very fine climate to live.
People are fond of the climate in Nepal which is one of the best suitable place in the world. The geographical structure, natural treasures, cultural richness and people with warm welcoming heart always welcomes people around the world. Nepal is rich in biodiversity.natural diversity as it holds 2% of the all flowering plants of the world, 8% of the birds species among the worlds bird, 4% of the mammals of earth, 11% of the would's 15 families of buttrfllies, 600 indigenous plant families and 319 species of exotic species of orchids while many more are yet to be discovered and to be documented.
Attractions and activities in Nepal
- Mount Everest - The highest peak on Earth
- Kumari - The living Goddess
- Lumbini: Birthplace of the Buddha
- Coexistence and harmony of different religions, language and unique cultures
- Pashupatinath, Boudhnath,Swyambhunath and Kathmandu valley UNESCO cultural heritages.
- Jatras an Festivals.
- Muntain flight, Paragliding, Mountaineering, Trekking, Biking, Short hiking, Jungle safari, Rafting, Canyoing, wildlife sightseen,Bungy jump, Cutural trek, Meditation and Yoga, Shamanism- Panimism tour,
Himalayan action treks is always best for these activities and have different customizable package to know, explore and enjoy in Nepal.